Pearson Management Consulting has an extensive array of high-level
contacts among a variety of consulting specialists in several fields.
If we cannot address your situation on our own, we have a cadre of
associates upon whom we can, and do, call to get you the expertise
you need to flourish and thrive.
In addition, project teams often include technical experts in fields
like data analysis, statistical research, programmers, and graphics
to provide state-of-the-art technological expertise.
(For more information on some of our associates, see the Related Links.)
We also have a small library of topical articles, each loaded with
information to help you with your ongoing business efforts. This
resource library — complete with industry case studies and
information — is available to all our clients, with new additions
augmenting the list on a regular basis. All articles are written
by Pearson Management Consulting or by committees on which its
principals have served:
- "Key Factors of Success: Identifying
Them For Your Business"
- "Marketing Segmentation: Why It Works, How
To Do It Well"
- "Small Business Success Story For A Major Bank"
- 'Break even Analysis, Revenue Recognition, And Other Challenges
- "Formalizing Intuition And Vision Into Operating Guidelines"
- "Aligning Management
Reporting With Business Needs, And Goals"
- "The Challenges
To Reform In School Financing"
- "How Public Schools Can Retain Their
- "Why Our Schools Always Need More Money"